Cut Studio Plugin for Adobe Illustrator CC (2021) 25.0 Now Available
The Roland Cut Studio Program is one of the most popular downloads for Roland DG. It gives users the ability to output vector data to Cut Studio directly from Adobe Illustrator. As the newest edition now supports Adobe Illustrator CC (2021) 25.0, this week’s Quick Tip provides a quick guide for installing the latest version for Windows and MAC OS.
To install, just follow the steps listed below:
- Download the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Go to the Marketplace tab, and then select All plugins.
- Use the search tool located in the left-hand column to search for Cut Studio
- Click the Install icon and the plug in will automatically populate into AI.
5. To view and use the plugin, click on the Window tab in illustrator and scroll down to Extensions > Cut Studio
Need tech support with your plugins? Contact us today for support.